Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My Maestro B doesn"t see my in-house wifi6 router. W6GMU

Options
Correction: My Maestro B sees 3 wifi items, but not my in-house wifi6 router. My Maestro A sees everything.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

The A and B model use different WiFi modems. It is possible they are configured differently by engineering.

• PAUL GUSSOW
    PAUL GUSSOW Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for that info, Mike! BTW, my call is now NJ6U. I did more testing yesterday: The Maestro B doesn't see my AX10000 wifi6 router via wifi...same result if I plug it into the router! When plugged into a router port, it sees 9 more networks. My Maestro A sees the router perfectly + 5 local networks [the B sees only 2 local networks when not plugged into the router. Any ideas, Sir??

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.