Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do I adjust the CW sidetone on the Maestro C?

Options

I followed some threads on how to adjust the CW sidetone on the prior Maestros but those instructions do not seem to be consistent with the new interface.

Does anyone with a Maestro C know how to adjust the sidetone level?

Thanks,

Tom NY4I

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Tom, Did you try this slider? It is on the Phone/CW tab.

• thomasmschaefer
    Options

Len,

Is this how the screen looks on your Maestro C? I ask as mine looks nothing like that screen.

I am in CW mode and this is what my screen looks like under the Phone/CW menu:

• thomasmschaefer
    Options

Well how about that. It is the TX Menu brought up by clicking the same knob as the MIC/SPEED and PWR knob.

That's how you do it. Maybe it changed on the new one?

Thanks,

Tom NY4I

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

TX MENU brings up that menu for the Mode you are in.

They are different for CW and SSB. Ingenious, eh?

• thomasmschaefer
    Options

Mike, I was trying the path of Menu (top center) and Phone/CW as Len mentioned. Then I saw the TX MENU option on the MIC/SPEED/PWR control. Did that work differently on the prior Maestro?

If so, is there forthcoming documentation on the interface on the Maestro C? I am a new Maestro user so I have not seen any documentation yet for the Maestro C other than the Quick Start (which does not go into this level of detail).

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

No, no change at all. When the lettering is underneath (all buttons) it means push it for a sub menu.

It has been like that since day 1.

You can still safely use the current Maestro documentation. From a user perspective, other than battery and hardware inputs, it is 100% the same.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.