Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR will not fill screen when maximized

Options

I am running v3.6.8 On a Windows 10 PC

Yesterday Evening every thing worked just fine. I shut everything down and turned everything on this morning and now Smart SDR will not fill the screen when maximized. It appears to think its maximized but there is a 2" gap at the top of the screen.

Other programs (MS Word; OutLook and Armature Contact Log all fill the screen on maximize. Just Smart SDR does not.

Anyone have an idea what might be happening?

Thanks

73 W9KJO, Walter

Best Answer

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

On some screen resolutions, this can happen. It is something that has been around for some time.

Answers

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

The resolution is the same today as it was yesterday. what changed?

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

So I upped the scale to 150% from 125% and its full screen now. It's strange that it changed over night.

Thanks

73 W9KJO

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

This is pretty messed up. Whatever happened overnight really messed up this Smart SDR. If the scaling is set to normal or 100% there is no resolution in the list under display settings that will allow Smart SDR to fill the screen on maximize. If I set the scaling to 150% it fills the screen but all the other software the text on the display is ridiculously large.

Some one needs to get this corrected and working. Just saying this has been a problem for a long time and there has been no correction is just hard to understand.

As I said it all worked yesterday. I shut everything down overnight and restarted this morning and Smart SDR is now displaying on only a part of my screen while every other software work just fine.

W9KJO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.