Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Version 2 Upgrade?

Options

Is there a scheduled date for release of an upgraded version 2 which incorporates the changes in version 3.6.8?

Answers

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Usually v2 updates follow v3 in a few days from my experience .

James

WD5GWY

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I can't hold my breath that long so I guess I'll keep breathing and wait...

• Charlie N5WE
    Charlie N5WE Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Geoff AB6BT" said:
    > I can't hold my breath that long so I guess I'll keep breathing and wait...

I'll be waiting as well since the VOX/CW fix definitely applies to me. Prior to 2.10, the PTT would occasionally drop between syllables and wouldn't re-engage without a 1+ second pause with NO input (speech or background noise). Now after 2.10, PTT will occasionally drop between syllables and re-engage (the PTT) but now mic input is muted until you repeat the 1 second of no input pause. Its as if it was some sort of anti-vox running wild.

Charlie
    N5WE
  • Geoff_W8GNM
    Geoff_W8GNM Member ✭✭
    Options

Since upgrading to v2.10.1 the Rx RF gain setting jumps to Zero (0) every time I switch between RX A antenna selection and ANT 1. This is a real nuisance bug and I believe it is addressed in V 3.8.6. I hope a new version beyond v2.10.1 will have this bug fixed.

73, Geoff - W8GNM

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    Options

This Week? My birthday is coming up!

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

It will likely be after the Maestro starts shipping.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.