Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Strange Happenings between N1MM, SmartSDR during Rtty Roundup Contest

Options
Mark Griffin
Mark Griffin Member ✭✭
edited January 9 in Contesting

I noticed when I first started the Rtty Roundup on 20 meters, that N1MM was giving me one frequency, and SmartSDR was giving me another frequency. I use MMTTY when I operate Rtty. I had to get out of N1MM and reload it, and at the same time get out of SmartSDR and reload that. It's happened at least 3 times during the contest. I don't know why it happened. I have operated rtty contests before, and never had any issues. I can't imagine that MMTTY would be causing a problem like that, but then again I may be wrong on that assumption. Has anyone else had issues like that? And if so, is there a way one can prevent this from happening in the future?

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

What is the difference in frequency? Are they off by a few kilohertz or by bands?

Can you show a screen shot?

I would make sure that the CAT port that N1MM is using is connecting to the correct CAT port in SmartSDR CAT and the correct Slice. As well, you want to make sure it is on the correct client if MultiFlex is turned on.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.