Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

4O3A Antenna Genius 4.1.7 Output Module Issue

Options

My setup consists of:

AG1, AG2 8AB switch and 3 OM relay modules. AG1 is the 'master', with the OM modules plugged into it.

I've just installed 4.1.7 and set up the Super Switch as per the latest instructions. The new firmware was easy to install into both AGs and the same system configuration file has been uploaded to both AGs.

It works nicely for my 4X8 setup - even though the 4X8 is not shown within the 'Stacking' section for some reason.

When in operation, AG1, AG2 and the 8AB switch all seem to work very well. The problem comes, when operating AG2 and trying to select relay outputs within OM2 or OM3. Monitoring the relays status shows 'red' for each active relay configured - but the actual relay does not energise when it should do. OM1 works OK however when selected from an antenna on AG2. When selected from AG1, all relays on OM1 through to OM3 work OK. There was a different antenna selected on each AG so there was no clash.

The same configuration is in each AG.

Anyone else experienced this?

Phil

VK4KW / VK4BAA

Comments

• Phil VK4KW
    Phil VK4KW Member ✭✭
    Options

I have now submitted a support ticket for this issue.

The 4O3A website does not allow uploading of the config files however - JSON file extensions.....

Phil

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.