Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink issue?

Options

6am PDST on 10/14 and SmartLink again is not available. Shows no radios available on SmartSDR and my Maestro and under my account information name and callsign are empty. I have logged out of SmartLink and logged back in without any success. SmartSDR for IOS also says registration has timed out. If I log into the computer at the remote site, the radio is available and working.

Comments

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I also get an Error to the SmartLink server. As of this time 10/14 9:00am EST you can not connect to the SmartLink server, much less your radio(s). Very Sad.

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

I can't connect to the Server either . . . 9:50 am

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It is now after 10am and no service.

• sm6bga
    sm6bga Member ✭✭
    Options

I can't connect to the server either. Very sad.

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Very Sad. The new modern SmartLink infrastructure was supposed to solve this problem.

• Russ K5OA
    Russ K5OA Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Same here was ok last night, no radio again at 8 am or so PDST.

also Iphone getting error with Smarklink service

• Russ K5OA
    Russ K5OA Member ✭✭
    Options

N6JV, I see exactly the same thing and can control the radio with my local PC at the remote site and just worked the W8S so happy with the back up method.

Good Luck, 73, Russ K5OA

• Andrew M
    Andrew M Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Seems back working again , with local pc (internet available for flex) when smartlink is down you will see audio pops quite often during ft8 tx as seen by this when flex tries to sync back up to smartlink servers and fails every 30s or so. Local PC (no available internet to flex) will be fine but its real pain in the ... to do.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

We experienced a brief outage on Saturday morning, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Our dedicated engineering team swiftly addressed the issue, and it was resolved within a few hours.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Your support means a lot to us.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.