Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Does not connect SmartLink

Options
How short joy lasts in the poor man's house.

Comments

• kj4bix
    kj4bix Member
    Options
    My smart link was working fine at around 2:00PM yesterday. Today, no cigar. Shows the radio, simply can't connect. Oh well.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Others are connecting, so it is something that we can resolve.

Do you want a support ticket opened?

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Options

What version are you using.. are you sure aou are up to date 3.5.9 or last 2.x Version ?

• Agustín
    Agustín Member ✭✭
    Options

V3.5.9

• Agustín
    Agustín Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Yesterday I was connected without problem.

This morning I was connected until 11 a.m. more or less and it disconnected me and I have not been able to reconnect.

• Agustín
    Agustín Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry

I just called my wife who was at home and she told me that there was a power outage, so the station was disconnected.

Solved.

Thank you

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

Sorry to hear about the power situation. I'm glad you got this sorted. Our monitors haven't detected any downtime since we launched the new server yesterday, but I can understand what probably felt like deja vu for you. Happy Flexing.