Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000A i need help to connect two wire on Molex rf connector

Options

after going through a bad experience that I don't want to go into explaining.

I'm asking for help figuring out where to connect the two small cables behind the antenna panel of my Flex5000A.

two black cables, one of which is marked in white. two empty Molex plugs on the antenna board PCB XURX IN and XURX IF. What is the correct connection of the black and white cable?

Comments

• IK8HCG
    IK8HCG Member ✭✭
    Options

all solved

black with white label goes to RX1 IN, Black wire XUTX J15

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.