Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 3000 not recognized by computer

I have a Flex 3000 running perfectly and recently bought another Flex 3000. I replaced the old radio for the new one and used the same computer and cables, but the computer does not see the new 3000. Once I put the old radio back in line, everything works as it should. The computer only shows the old radio serial number.

Do I have a problem with the new radio or is there something up with the serial number?

Answers

• Kevin Lewis
    Kevin Lewis Member
    Upon further investigation, the green light near the back of the 3000 is not lit. Something wrong inside the 3000.
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

Thanks for letting us know, Kevin. It helps when others come across the same situation. Much appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.