Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink account

Options

I am using my E-mail adress as login to my SmartLink account. This mail adress will soon be deleated. I need some assistance so as not to make problems for myself.

Planning to first make a new account and 2nd, configure a new SmartLink using my new account (with my new E-mail account). I have to look around in my radio setup and setup for PGXL, TGXL and antenne switch for places where I might have been using my old E-mail address.

Have I forgotten anything? Will it work with this procedure?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

For SmartLink, make sure you are at the radio.

Logout of SmartLink

You'll need to do a PTT on the radio

Login with the new account and password

Again, you'll need to do a PTT on the radio.

For PGXL and TGXL there is no SmartLink association, so there is nothing further for you to do.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.