Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

关机后,开机就出现 ERROR PSL3V3-0.02 这样的显示,一直卡在这里

Options
关机后,开机就出现 ERROR PSL3V3-0.02 这样的显示,一直卡在这里

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

What equipment are you running? Where does the error show up (SmartSDR? Front panel?)?

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Translation -- "After shutting down, the display such as ERROR PSL3V3-0.02 appears at boot and has been stuck here"

• Karl
    Karl Member ✭✭
    Options

I would say you need to send it in to get the 3.3v Regulator replaced. As that's a classic sign of unstable voltages on the 3.3v bus.

I had to send my 6700 back for the 1.0v Regulator and the 3.3v Regulator with the same errors.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

您好,您可能想尝试清洁收音机背面的直流电压连接器,看看是否有帮助。

接下来,打开收音机,对收音机中的保险丝进行同样的操作。 通常,这可以解决问题。

Nín hǎo, nín kěnéng xiǎng chángshì qīngjié shōuyīnjī bèimiàn de zhíliú diànyā liánjiē qì, kàn kàn shìfǒu yǒu bāngzhù.

Jiē xiàlái, dǎkāi shōuyīnjī, duì shōuyīnjī zhōng de bǎoxiǎnsī jìnxíng tóngyàng de cāozuò. Tōngcháng, zhè kěyǐ jiějué wèntí.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.