Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Article: Using the 6000 Series internal ATU

Ken Wells
Ken Wells Community Manager admin

A new article has been published on the HelpDesk:

Using the ATU on the FlexRadio – FlexRadio

Tagged:

Comments

• Spanky97
    Spanky97 Member ✭✭

Good refresher Ken.

• Reg VE9VC
    Reg VE9VC Member ✭✭

Thanks, great info.

• Michael N3LI
    Michael N3LI Member ✭✭

I had to chuckle - do they have any help for dummies like me who took a year to figure out that the 6600 has an ATU built in? I've become infamous locally! 🤣

• frc2302
    frc2302 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    The nice thing about internal ATUs with severely limited range is that they encourage me to use better antennas. :)

Thank you for the article.
  • Pat Hamp
    Pat Hamp Member ✭✭

I used one of the MFJ mobile tuner extenders and it adds the range I need.

Pat

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.