Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Hamvention Flex Banquet Dates

Options

Why do portions of Flex's notices for the banquets, both on this "Community" web page and the main Flex Radio web page, say May 19 and 20 and other portions say May 18 and 19?

Best Answer

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

The dinners are Thursday May 18th and Friday May 19th. Our main web site page is correct, the Community posting has the incorrect dates on the main banner but correct when listing guest speakers. Thank you for pointing this out, I will get it fixed.

Please note - when purchasing a banquet ticket for each night, it will seem as if you are purchasing three tickets. The second and third are for the meal choice and tee shirt size. Next year we will have a better method to purchase tickets.

Dave wo2x

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Oh, that might have been my mistake. Regardless of the date, it is Thursday and Friday.

If you have any issues, call me at x222 and I'll get it sorted out for you.