Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6700 pc windows

Ezio
Ezio Member ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Third-Party Software
Hello, running Wsjt-x in reception my 6700 positions itself in a random way, to restore functioning I have to restart the pc and the 6700, I use the network for ptt what could it be given this inconvenience. Thanks, ik1gvq

Answers

• Ezio
    Ezio Member ✭✭
    Maybe I didn't explain myself well sorry, by running Wsjt-x in reception my 6700 positions itself in TX randomly and stays there, to restore functioning I have to restart the pc and the 6700, I use the network to ptt what could cause this inconvenience .
  • Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭

First guess : RFI , i see similar problems from time to time, not with the flex, but with some very modern amplifier which does mad things on RF coming back into the shack.

• Ezio
    Ezio Member ✭✭
    My configuration : Flex 6700 + PoweGenius+Tuner genius, but it happens when it is in reception rarely during the transmission with the amplifier in tx.
  • KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭

Ezio by chance are you running any 3rd party apps like slicemaster or FR stack ?

• Ezio
    Ezio Member ✭✭
    Hi, no I don't use any other system app
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

It sounds like WSJT is sending it commands as the radio will not change frequency on its own.

I would review your entire WSJT configuration just like doing a new installation and see if that helps it.

• Ezio
    Ezio Member ✭✭
    Thanks for replying, here is the current configuration I use for wsjt. 73
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

That configuration looks fine. But I doubt that is the root cause of your issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.