Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SLICE MASTER 6000 losing connection to slice A & B

Options
Recently upgraded to Smart SDR 2.9.1. Now when trying to use Slice Master for CW the connection to either slice keeps dropping. Rebooting did not help.
Any solutions out there?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

After you upgraded to 2.9.1, you might want to reset the radio database after you export your profiles.

See how that works.

• W5IO
    W5IO Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Mike

I'm not sure I follow this logic. I exported my profiles pre-upgrade then imported them back in. Profiles manager lets me reset transmit and microphone but not global. Not sure why I would need to reset transmit or microphone for Slice Master? I did try, with no change.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

The reset I was referencing was a radio reset.

If the connection keeps dropping, there is some sort of lost communications issue between the radio and the user client that needs further investigation to isolate. You may wish to open a support ticket.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.