Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Thank you to Andrew VA3CW at Flex.

As you know, a decision to purchase a new transceiver is one we have to think long and hard about. I would like to thank Andrew VA3CW at Flex Radio for his patient dialogue with me about trading a 6400 and purchasing a 6600. We began discussion via email in autumn of 2022 and I made the purchase in late Feb 2023 . It was nice to have dialogue about the process without any hard sales techniques. That 6600 arrived yesterday.

Andy K3UK

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Thanks for the kind words Andy and glad to hear our Andy took care of you!

All of us that answer emails or take phone calls are actual hams. We are on the air almost every day. Sometimes I think you can't get us on the phone as we are out testing equipment ... errr.... working DX maybe. :)

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

I wanna thank him too! I complained about the TGXL 1x3 going on sale one week after I had bought one. He gave me a store credit for a future purchase. So I bought the AG 1x8! Which I had planned to do anyway.