Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Changelog v3.4.23, Missing Info.

It does not appear this document below has any information about 3.4.23 changes at all.

The SmartSDR v3.4.23 Changelog:

Please refer to the SmartSDR v3 Changelog for a complete listing of changes in the SmartSDR v3.4.23 release. https://www.flexradio.com/software/smartsdr_v3_changelog/

Comments

• Rich M5RIC
    Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭

It's there now, expect they just hadn't updated the docs.

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭

Yes, I know it's there. But no info related to v3.4.23 Strange.

• Rich M5RIC
    Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

It's there, not sure what you are seeing.

• Dan Trainor
    Dan Trainor Member ✭✭✭

Thank you, I must have the wrong URL. I see only V3.4.21 Change Entires.

• Rich M5RIC
    Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭

I am just clicking the link you gave above. Perhaps you are viewing a cached version, clear your browsing history etc. But what I posted above is whats in there anyway.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.