Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Eror Not start up.

PGA
PGA Member ✭✭
Hello

My Maestro won’t start up is the older type the on/off button on the top.

I have this info on my Maestro.

Kod 0xc0000001
You need to use the recovery tools on your installations media.If you don’t have any
Installations media. Contact your system administration or pc manufaktur.

Yes I need som help If anyone knows how to do it.

Thanks

73 de SB6A/ Pierre Gassander

Comments

• awinger
    awinger Member ✭✭

This may not work but when I had a similar issue on my maestro A unit, like yours, I unplugged the power cord for 2 minutes and then plugged it in and the maestro fired up. Also the forum has recently said that the latest software may have some bugs in it. On my 6400m I had similar msgs last Sunday so I rolled the software back and it works. I hope these can help you resolve your issues. If not you may need a service ticket so you can talk to the Team

Al

w1nga

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Our support team is managing this.

• PGA
    PGA Member ✭✭

Hello

I have a problem with the new software 3.5.8 I download it to my Flex 6500 without problems, It works perfectly fine.But then when I go down to my Maestro, I can’t Connect to the network and the radio.I know that the nerwork is ok.Can’t bring up any new softwork in the Maestro menu either.Have downgraded the radio to 3.4.24 and then everything works properly. Does anyone have an idea what it could be .

73 de SB6A/Pierre

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.