Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW Skimmer Lost Key (is it stored on local machine)

Options

Hi All

I am building up a new PC and want to transfer my copy of CW Skimmer to it,

Now for some reason I can not find my License Key I can see the emails about it but the one with it is missing,

I have emailed the author but no reply is there anyway to find it on my old PC I had a look in the appdata folder nothing seen in there, and I did a quick look in the registry but I couldn't find any folders for CW skimmer on the registry which I thought was strange,

Not really Flex related I know but I am sure lots use it here,

Thanks

Trevor

EI2GLB

Comments

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭
    Options

Treavor

I have had the same issue. Send an email to Alex Shovkoplvas VE3NA. This is what I did, and he was kind enough to send me my registration key.

Good Luck

Paul w2eck

• EI2GLB
    EI2GLB Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Paul I did a good few days ago and no reply,

Maybe I will try again

Thanks

Trevor

EI2GLB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.