Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

GPSDO

Removed today from my Flex 6500 in which it was operating as expected.

Complete and ready to install. I will also provide a GPS antenna with about a 20ft coax but it has been used for a couple years and you might want to replace it.

Payment via Zelle and you can look up references from other hams that have purchased from me in the past on QRZ ham to ham reference forum.

$575 shipped

Contact me via k3ma@outlook.com

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We will recommend that you always use PayPal (not friends and family) so that both parties are protected in case there is an issue with the sale. Yes, it costs a bit more, but it comes with some insurance.

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭

I will respectfully disagree with you on that point and that is why I never use Paypal anymore and as an alternative provide a long list of references from other hams that have purchased items from me in the past. Reading the list of references should give any buyer peace of mind dealing with me.

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭

If your discussion forum allowed the posting of links without giving an error I would provide the direct link to the reference but unfortunately it does not. But for anyone interested then go to QRZ.com and look under the Forum Thread "Ham to Ham Reference" and do a search by my call.

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭

GPSDO is SOLD.