Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone having problems with v3.4.21 and xDax on MacOS?

Options

I figured it was time to upgrade to 3.4.21 from 3.2.39. Upgrade went fine, SSDR for Mac and Windows work fine. However, xDax on the Mac no longer sees the slices on the “M” GUI! Tx slice appears, but no Rx, although DAX is enabled on the M front panel for channel 1 - no channel 1 on xDax :-(

Anyone else have issues with xDax with 3.4.21? Can anyone report it successfully working?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Best Answer

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I guess I'll have to answer my own question here :-)

In the end, all I had to do was start xDax, switch the "Station" to the second Multiflex station (MacMini in my case), and then back to "Flex6600M" (my "M" GUI). It now worked. Only downside is you can't use xDax to connect to both the "M" front end and SSDR Mac at the same time - it's one ot the other :-(

By the way, Dave, if you need some help or guidance, just ask - there are a number of us Mac users here.

Answers

• Dave N2OA
    Dave N2OA Member ✭✭
    Options

I just purchased my first MAC and can't even get it to start. xCAT seems okay. Not sure how to get any support so I looked here and saw your issue.

Dave N2OA

• Charlie_KB8CR
    Charlie_KB8CR Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here Dave. xCAT works fine, but xDAX gives the error "xDAX closed unexpectedly". Can't get it to open either. I emailed the author, but did not get any response.

Charlie KB8CR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.