Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Weird Problem

Options

This morning when I powered up my 6400M, I received this Error message. the radio is updated to 3.4.21 and was working perfectly up to this morning, I select Dismiss and it cycles through with the same message.

I shutdown and shutdown it's 12-volt supply and repeated the startup, no dice. suggestions.

I tried insert a picture here, can't.

Error message reads, "An error has occurred that requires a restart of Maestro.

Show more detail or Dismiss, that just cycles again, BTW I don't have a Maestro

John W2VTV

Comments

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi John... this could be a number of things. I would strongly suggest opening up a Help Desk ticket. Flex support is very good at responding quickly to these situations, and will help you through.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

John

You should be able to paste a picture (ctrl-v) or upload one with the paper clip when you are in the message composer.

But, yes, it happens. Just restart your 6400M. The software is the same as the Maestro so that is why it says that.

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

Sounds like you may have the dreaded SDCard issue in which case you will have to do a support ticket.

One thing to try IF YOU have a USB device plugged into the Radio's USB ports unplug them and then try to boot up the radio, What you are describing happened to me but in my case it was my Powered USB HUB has problems and has failed and was probably drawing down the 5Volt voltage provided by the Radio.

• W2VTV
    W2VTV Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks everyone, Ken on the Help Desk got me sorted out. 73 de W2VTV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.