Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

MaestroStartup has stopped working on battery

Options

Greetings to the Group,

My Maestro-A model was seldom used except for when I am at my workbench. Recently I noticed the tablet screen was showing rainbow shadows along the bottom from the tablets bloated internal battery. I replaced the battery following the procedures shared here and all was well. Yesterday I decided to update my 6700 to the latest release and after that I went to do the same for the Maestro. This part went per plan (on my network and the wall wart).

This morning I went to use the Maestro on battery power. Things appeared to be going well, selecting the latest SSDR option, made the normal selections and the radio display opened. As the Radio panels, Panadapter, and Display filled in I received the following message; MaestroStartup (V3.4.21.14056): An unhandled error has occurred: Object reference not set to instance of an object.

Using the option to dismiss that message it goes back to the select version screen with a banner message stating it is ""waiting on (W,X, .... )""

followed shortly thereafter by another yellow bordered banner message that states the MaestroStartup has stopped working, and a close the program option.

Going back on the AC wall-wart power and restarting there are no issues, the Maestro powers and works fine. I tried back and forth several times with no luck. AC power is okay, internal power no joy.

Any thoughts or suggestions here?

Thanks... Mike K9MK

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Mike, I would submit a help desk ticket.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.