Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do I change my email in my account profile ?

Options

When I attempt to change my email I get a the following message:

"The name you entered is already in use by another member."

The User Name field is grayed out so I cannot edit it. I did enter the new email, call sign and product.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

You can change to it, as it is already created.

I would attempt to log into community by the email address you are trying to change to and then do a password reset.

• Greg W
    Greg W Member
    Options
    Mike

TNX for your reply. I created a new user for the Flex Community that has my call sign. Nothing on the old user id that I will miss. Since the community is separate from the Flex accounts I assume this new account approach will not cause any issues?

KI0KK
    Greg
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Correct

We have the following systems:

• Sales/Shopping
    • Community
    • Helpdesk
    • SmartLink

And, they are all separate non related systems. Yes, it would be great if they were all under unified login, but the cost to do that integration was huge.

Glad you got it figured out.