Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro request

Options
Kick
Kick Member ✭✭

Hello flex team,

message me be for Mike VA3MW ??

hello mike, I have ordered a maestro since October 14, 2020 via Radioworld because I am Canadian citizen.

my order at Radioworld has disappeared from their listing since they have not been able to deliver this maestro for a long time....

first question, will I keep my priority for the next delivery of this maestro.....

question two, I'm afraid that if you ship it to Radiowolrd, he will sell it to another customer......can you ship it directly to me as soon as it is available??

Thanks for your response ....

Patrick, best regard

VA2PHK@gmail.com

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Patrick

We would not know where to fit you in as none of their orders actually have a customer name on them. As long as RW did place your order at the same time, then we would be sending it at that point.

Assuming RW didn't cancel their order at that point, they will still receive it.

I can't provide much information beyond that, so you may have to work this out with RW and have them check with our commercial ordering staff.

• Kick
    Kick Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Mike for your speady reply...,

I asked RW what's going on with my initial order....( ??)

thank you so mutch

• Kick
    Kick Member ✭✭
    Options

Mike......

we will be notified when the shipment will be sent to RW ??

so that I can claim my Maestro a RW as soon as possible ....

thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.