Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can't recreate lost com ports

Have a 6400M running newest SSDR. Had to do a factory reset because things got messed up, no display on reboot, lost TX profiles, again, etc. Lost most, but not all cat ports from SSDR Cat, but they still show up in device manager, ports 10-14. Com port 10 shows in device manager so when I try to create the lost com ports it starts with number 15, not number 10.

In device manager I did uninstall device on com port 10-110 and it went away. But when I try to create a new com port it still starts at number 15. If I reboot the PC then those com ports, 10-14 show up again in device manager, but not in SSDR Cat.

How can I get rid of com ports 10-14 from the pc so I create those com ports using SSDR Cat? I guess I could just start with com port 15 but then I would need to reconfig the programs that use those com ports 10-14. There must be a way to start over with com port 10, etc.

Fred, K0FG

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.