Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM locking on transmit when using CW messages

Options

I was wondering if any has seen this before: Using a 6600M and when running 1NMM as SO2R and using the predefined CW messages, the transmit hangs occasionally. There is no output, just the receiver and transmitter remain in transmit mode. By depressing the Fn+Pause Break, the active transmit slice changes to "B" and the hang ends. I then need to depress the Fn+Pause Break to return to the "A" Transmit Slice. The are no issues using the keyer alone, only when using the N1MM CW messages. Might anyone have a suggestion how to fix?

Thanks,

Randy

KH6XX

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Randy

It could be that the command was not sent to the radio. If you want the OTRSP log in SmartSDR CAT, can you see the command being sent to the radio? Highlight the OTRSP Serial port and look at the LOG (bottom of SmartSDR CAT).

If yes, then it needs to be follow up with FlexRadio. If no, then follow up with N1MM and submit a problem report in their tracking system.

Mike

• rsobol
    rsobol Member ✭✭
    Options

Mike,

Thanks. I will check the log next time it happens. I did a factory reset and then imported the profiles back without the preferences, so the the log file is empty now. I ran "test" on it and it was blank... no messages received.

Randy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.