Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do I delete DAX remnants from Windows 64 Bit

Hi All,

I left DAX on my computer thinking I was going to reconnect my FLEX at some point. I have decided I will not be using that computer for that purpose in the future. How do I remove the remnants of DAX from Windows 64-bit CPU? I know how to delete programs from Windows but I can't find the folder where DAX resides. Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Mark

KK2L

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

When you uninstall SmartSDR it asks if you want DAX removed.

• mark1161
    mark1161 Member ✭✭

Thank you. I uninstalled SmartSDR a long time ago but, at that time, decided to keep the DAX drivers on my computer. Now, I want to remove the DAX drivers. Should I re-install SmartSDR and then delete but this time optioning to uninstall the DAX drivers as well?

Mark

KK2L

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Hi Mark

Yes, just re-install and start over.

• mark1161
    mark1161 Member ✭✭

Thank you, Mike

Mark

KK2L

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.