Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Service

Options
I see other comments about the great customer but my experience this past week has berm a little different. I had great service from Tim who tried to resolve my problem. I sent my radio back over two weeks ago. I have tried 3 different times now over a four day period to just find out where I am in the queue. I can’t get anyone to respond to my query either by phone or the help desk. What’s up?!! This is no way to operate a service department for top quality equipment. AF5MW
Tagged:

Comments

• Arizona Mike
    Arizona Mike Member ✭✭
    Options

Agree with your comments, however. not to worry, there are more of us customers going through the same issues. Reports surfacing indicate one can expect a 2 month wait for service to be completed.

I was told that my radio was received and would be placed in the "Appropriate Queue". I asked what that meant and have requested updates for the past 3 weeks. All I get is crickets.

Not acceptable in my book.

• AF5MW
    AF5MW Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was told that it would be approximately weeks before mine was serviced. I guess that was a falsehood to put it politely. I just bought an amp from them too. I guess that was a terrible mistake too.
  • Arizona Mike
    Arizona Mike Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't think it was a terrible mistake. I really like the Flex, Amp, and Tuner. I sincerely hope they work through these delays, become a bit more forthcoming with updates and keep folks updated. When all you hear is the sound of silence, good will becomes sour.

I am just bummed at how long service is taking.

• AF5MW
    AF5MW Member ✭✭
    Options
    You couldn’t be more right. If they would just keep people informed it would make a huge difference. Be truthful about the delay when they send the RMA. I really really don’t like being ignored.
  • AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

Everything takes Flex forever. That is the way they run their business.

• AF5MW
    AF5MW Member ✭✭
    Options
    They just need to be honest about the delays.
  • Arizona Mike
    Arizona Mike Member ✭✭
    Options

Flex, are you ears on?

• AF5MW
    AF5MW Member ✭✭
    Options
    My radio is back and Djamal did an amazing job. It had a bad board causing the issue. It took a little longer than expected and communication could have been better but in the end the service department did a very good job.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.