Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FR-6600& PA conection

Hello!

Im owner an FR6600 and have encountered problems connecting two different amplifiers. I use OM-4001 for Slice A and SPE 1.3K-FA for Slice B. Both amplifiers are connected to the FR with USB cables, so I have no problem with the CAT control.

But the problem occurs when I go from Slice A to Slice B and the OM4001A follows suit. It automatically detects the frequency on Slice B and tunes in there. The same thing happens with SPE1,3 when I go from Slice B to Slice A. It doesn't transmit because I have it defined with TX1 and TX2, but what bothers me is that both amplifiers tune into the slice that is active at the time .

Does anyone have any experience with this problem and if it is even possible to solve it.

Of course, each slice is set to the respective SO2R TX1 profile and the other to the SO2R TX2.

Thanks for the advance replies.

73 Dare S58M

Best Answer

• Jeff Schwartz
    Jeff Schwartz Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I’m the USB Cables menu set one amp to respond to only Slice A and the other to Slice B in the Source box.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.