Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DIGU reverts to USB, no extra programs

A while ago Glenn Depp asked about his DIGU setting reverting to USB (https://community.flexradio.com/discussion/8008837/ft8-digu-instantly-reverting-to-usb-and-no-rf-output); the answer seemed to be that he was using an additional program.

We are having the same problem in Windows SmartSDR 3.3.33: DIGU reverts to USB immediately on transmit. We are using only SmartSDR, CAT, DAX, and WSJT-X. We are using AC Logger as well, but that integrates with WSJT-X, not SSDR.

I (think I) know that the only difference is removing signal processing which I can also do by manually turning off PROC and TX/RX equalization, but I'm sure that what I'm seeing is not happening to most of you. Thanks for any pointers.

-Al WA1TYB

Answers

• I think you should show us a picture of WSJTx radio tab. It might be this is the software that is manipulating the mode in SSDR. For example if mode is not set to None or if you are connecting it by some other means other than Flex 6xxx/ Network Sever..... we need some info on which to give a reasonable supposition as to the cause.

• Al Simons
    Al Simons Member ✭✭

Bingo! Thanks, Erik. Mode was set to USB in the WSJT-X Radio settings dialog.

-Al WA1TYB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.