Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Sometimes no PWR out on SSB transmit

Hi!

Randomly, but quite often, I get a problem of no PWR out on SSB transmit but the level and compression gauge are moving. Please see this you video to understand better:

https://youtu.be/XQCtNCNsoVI

Not mentioned in the video but the same thing happens also with DAX audio.

Any idea how to solve it?

Simon, S53ZO
Tagged:

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Hi Simon

Based on what you are saying, this seems to be a communication bug between SmartSDR and the Radio that happens occasionally. I've seen it once or twice in the last year.

It is one of the few times I have to reboot the radio to recover from if I remember correctly. We are aware of the issue and have a defect opened to track it.

• I have the same problem, and have an opened ticket. It happens pretty often now. I have a 6600. It started about 2 versions ago, but is still happening with 3.3.33.

David, NK2Q

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.