Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wiring diagram for the digital logger relay

MarkDu
MarkDu Member ✭✭
I would like to power my Tuner Genius with the digital logger.I have a wemo to power on the power supply and then a wemo to power on the digital logger to power up the tuner.
I was wondering if someone could help me with the wiring to the digital logger from power supply and the wiring to the digital logger from the tuner.

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Ground from power supply direct to tuner outer part of barrel connector.

+12 volts from power supply to a 5 amp fuse.

+12 volts From 5 amp fuse to common terminal of DLI relay.

Normally closed of DLI (NC) to center pin of tuner barrel connector.

Now when outlet for DLI is off the tuner will have 12 volts applied. To turn off tuner you turn the outlet on. I leave the tuner on but in standby when not in use.

alternately you can use the Normally Open from DLI to tuner center pin and turn on outlet to apply 12 volts to tuner.

The DLI should only open or close the 12 volt path. Putting a 5 amp fuse between power supply and DLI is for safety in case anything shorts.

Dave wo2x

• MarkDu
    MarkDu Member ✭✭
    Thank You Dave .. That cleared everything up for me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.