Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Please Wait....

Well time for a ticket again.

Powers on you hear the fan kick in and get the please wait....

and ya wait 5 min later still the same reboot power off

back in 5 power on same thing

Even reset it.

One does get shall we say **** off when you pay this amount and have problems. In about 6 months

Comments

• Karl
    Karl Member ✭✭

Your not alone... Sent my 6700 back a month ago and not a peep from Flex. I think the GOV contract has taken priority over the Ham Op's.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

This is coming out in the next FlexInsider shortly. It seems there are a lot of radios that had EMP issues and that overwhelmed service. This is normal for summer months.

Thanks for your patience.

Hardware service

The summer months are always a busy time for our hardware service team and 2022 was not any different.  In addition to a large influx of hardware service repairs, where are also consolidating our two office suites in Austin, into one.  

This took service down for several days during the move and has resulted in putting our service team into a backlog situation on repairs, which has resulted in longer than normal repair times.  We are working to get through the repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible while ensuring that we continue to do a thorough fix to ensure that your radio issue is thoroughly addressed before returning your radio to you.

You may notice that requests for updates are often delayed.  We are not ignoring you at all and we will update you when your radio makes it to the next step of the repair cycle.  Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

• Rob_K8YV
    Rob_K8YV Member ✭✭

Thanks for the update.

I have tried 6 factory reboots, the last one seem to do it for now. Time will tell.

EMP humm hard to swallow,a static hit I would believe. I know emps and how they function. there are many different types. The solar one can do strange things. Like no communications for a time then it's back. the others we have not seen or used. If the radio is that sensitive there is a major issue in design. We could go on and on with this, I do hope we never see the other 2 types.

As I said it seems to be functioning now.

Back to the leaves out side a never ending project for now.

Rob K8YV

• Rob_K8YV
    Rob_K8YV Member ✭✭

I purchased a new sd card, installed it and everything is working better.

• Rob_K8YV
    Rob_K8YV Member ✭✭

It's a shame the rig is under warranty, and I had to replace the SD card/

Went back and forth for 2 weeks. with no results.

Glad I ordered one just after this started.

My option is the warranty is useless.

Think i'll be sell my 6600m and maserto b, will keep the tgxl and pgxl for now.

yes it's a great rig when it works but with the current support might be time to find something else.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.