Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Windows 10 Update

My SDR PC can’t connect to my 6400 After a Windows 10 update.

I probably need to open up my firewall to the radio up address.

Any ideas on preventing this from happening with future Windows 10 updates??

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Generally, Windows updates don't break SmartSDR.

The first thing I would look at would at your firewall and if you have any network adapter set to Public which is what you don't want. You want it to be Private.

But, without more details, I am just guessing.

• Barry Young
    Barry Young Member ✭✭

It appears to be fine once I rebooted.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.