Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro delivery Q1 2023

LA9BM
LA9BM Member ✭✭
I am looking for a Maestro either to buy one from FlexRadio now or look for a 2nd hand radio. My quetsion is; How sure is FlexRadio that the Maestro is ready for delivery in Q1 nexy year? There have been many delays in delivery.
Guess there are a huge numbers on the list waiting for the first Maestro ready for delivery. When can I expect a Maestro if I order one at 1st. November?
Thank you FlexRadio de Leif, LA9BM

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

Leif many hams have been on the waiting list for over a year…if history is an indicator…my guess would be a delivery date mid year…

I do not believe Flex Radio will give you a definite answer…

• LA9BM
    LA9BM Member ✭✭
    Thank you Ronald. I just want them to verify the announcement of Q1 2023. But if another 7 month or more, I better look for a 2nd hand Maestro. 73/Leif, LA9BM
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

I recall that a Flex staff member once posted that the new Maestros could have additional features, including possibly an HDMI output.

• LA9BM
    LA9BM Member ✭✭

The possibility of a separate screen can be good.

But an annoying problem with Maestro is the startup. You have to have a lot of patience every time you start up. Inside the Maestro is a simple tablet and it needs an upgrade.

I'm putting myself on the list today and hoping for the best.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.