Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

sound monitor

on5po
on5po Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Third-Party Software

Hello everyone ,

I have a sound problem, the flex going back to my monitor (4 k TV), exple: in ft8, I have the sound "TX" and "RX", to delete I have to cut the sound of " dax audio rx 1 "and" dax micro audio ",

my question, how can i delete, the path from the two DAX to the monitor "philips ftv, without deleting, the other paths

Flex 6700 win 11

ON5PO, Janny

Answers

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

Janny

Check that your "Monitor" is off.

Alan. WA9WUD

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭

Hello, Allan,

Yes is "off"

thank you for your reply,

73, janny

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭

Hi there ,

I come back to my problem, which has evolved in the wrong direction, since my first request.

the sound, from the flex 6700 comes out through the rear speakers of the flex and through the speakers of the screen, as I wrote the first time, I managed to remove the input to the screen now impossible, I have to to mute the screen sound, only if I want to open skype for example, the two sounds mix.

Who could help me solve my problem, before disturbing flex with a ticket

thanks in advance

73 on5po, Janny

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭

solution found, the fact of configuring my spare wheel an ft991A, I recovered the sound ports, as originally.

ON5PO, Janny

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭

the hope was short-lived, it came back as before always the two sounds at the same time

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.