Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I purchased Smart SDR on My IPhone but can’t get it on my IPad mini 2

Long story short I purchased the SmartSDR on my iPhone and downloaded it ion my iPad Mini 2. It’s telling me I have tp purchase it again. I tried the restore but I’m getting a nothing to restore message. I tried everything including uninstalling and reinstalling it.

Does anyone know the answer

Best Answer

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓

HI

First, make sure you are using the same apple-id for both devices

and

Second, that you are on the latest ios for all your ios devies

but

i think ipad mini2 is stuck at ios 12.1 i and can not be able to updated to latest ios (ipad ios 15.7)

and

that may be your issue

Paul K3SF

Answers

• KY4Q
    KY4Q Member
    [{"insert":"Good morning \nMy Apple ID is the same but the IPad is at the latest version for the Mini which is 12.5.6.\nDoes that mean I need a newer IPad?\n\nThank you for your response. I appreciate it.\nNick KY4Q\n"}]
  • K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

Hi

yes...

i have run into tha same issue here with ipad2

you will need a newer ipad that runs latest ipad ios...

apple will be releasing new ipads in Oct 2022....

as well asupdate to ipad ios v16

here is article that show what ios devices will suport io16 come late october 2022

https://www.wired.com/story/apple-iphone-ios-16-ipados-16-new-features/

i also have ipad pro with latest ipad ios and it runs iosssdr no problem

and

i had iphne12 that also ran iosssr

and

i just updated to iphone14 with great deal from verizon

hope this info helps

Paul K3SF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.