Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR no longer properly accesses my 6500

I powered up the station and started SmartSDR 3.3.32 as usual. The display came up with no CAT ports available and all of the Flex controls are gray'd out. I reinstalled SmartSDR with no change. I performed a factory reset and no change. The radio is present on my network and proper ports forwarded. I have attached a photo of the display.

I have not seen this condition before.

Bob, KN4HH

Comments

• I have the same issue.

See threads under Software/SmartSDR and you'll find diiscussion in this topic. You'll likely need to submit a Help Desk Ticket to get resolution.

Mike KF9AF

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We are working on this issue and we have a thread in the "Message Board" area regarding it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.