Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wire Shark Data Please

K1FR
K1FR Member ✭✭

Could someone please send me a screenshot with a Wire Shark display of a DAX IQ channel output on your radio?

I am attaching a sample of what would be super helpful. Does not much matter what is in the panadapter for the IQ stream. Ideally, something like CHU or WWV, or similar with a few signals around -70 dbm.

I am trying to see if other Flex radios exhibit similar data. Specifically, my 6700 is sending what appears to be very high data values. Trying to tell if this is normal. For more info, please see my Sep 14, 20222 post in "Help required for SDC Skimmer for Flex", https://community.flexradio.com/discussion/8026552/help-required-for-sdc-skimmer-for-flex#latest.

Thanks very much for any help with this!

73, Tom K1FR

Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.