Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Reasonable Time for Response

Options
Rex K0KP
Rex K0KP Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

Hi All - I am a patient person but I am wondering what is a reasonable time to receive a response when filing a trouble ticket with Flex Radio? For example, I filed ticket nr. 53683 on August 28, 2022 but have not heard a reply what-so-ever and now it is Sept 9, 2022. I also sent a reminder email about the ticket in a very friendly way simply asking if it was still in the que but received no response at all to that either. Is this normal or did perhaps my ticket and reminder email get lost somewhere in the ether? What do you think? Am I over eager to get a response and should I expect to wait longer as a normal course? Please let me know. Thanks for your help! Bye for now! Happy Flex owner - K0KP EN36

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

That is not the norm for Flex support. Check your e-mail spam folder to make sure their reply did not go into the spam folder.

Hopefully someone from Flex gets to see this post to follow up.

Dave wo2x

• K0FLY
    K0FLY Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I agree with David, you should have seen a response on the 29th or the 30th.

Gayle K0FLY

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

We have staff out on vacation this week, so responses are a bit slow, meaning it might take a day or 2 if they are busy.

It looks like you were answered about 30 minutes after you opened your ticket.

Mike

• Rex K0KP
    Rex K0KP Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry but I have not received a response to ticket 53683. I have triple checked my email Inbox and Spam folders and nothing back from Flex. The ticket was filed August 28 and I sent a reminder email on September 7th. If I was answered withing 30 minutes it never got back to me.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited September 2022
    Options

The reply went to "rex@....."

It is the same address you have used for all your other cases.

53863 is for a Windows 11 error.

53825 is your current case for Xmit popping.

I can see the email was sent, so maybe you want to check with your ISP to see if they can determine why.

• Dan-N7HQ
    Dan-N7HQ FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager admin
    Options

Rex,

I will address the response time for each of the tickets referenced here:

53825 and 53683 (the first ticket number Mike referenced above has a typo)

53683 was received after hours Aug 30 ‪@ 10:56 PM‬ - Ken Wells responded the following morning, Aug 31 ‪@ 07:53 AM‬. You followed up with a new after-hours ticket (53805 Sep 7 @ 11:52 PM) - Ken Wells responded to that ticket the next morning at 7:43 AM

53825 was received Sep 8 @01:12 pm‬ - Ken Wells responded 34 minutes later Sep 8 @ 01:46 pm.

All correspondence was sent to your email address at K0KP.com.

• Rex K0KP
    Rex K0KP Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Guys -

I don't know what happened but I see the timely response too. Sorry for pestering you. I'm not sure what went wrong, I do get email from Flex Radio without a problem. Perhaps it was something I did on my end. I appreciate the explanation. Bye for now!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.