Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For sale (WTS) FLEX-6300 w/ATU

Options
n2mcs
n2mcs Member
edited August 2022 in The Flea Market
I have a FLEX-6300 w/ATU I purchased from the "Certified Pre-Loved" department at FlexRadio on 12 June 2022 (yes, this year). Great radio, works well, but I just don't have the use for it... it was a bit of an impulse buy to be honest.

When I received from FlexRadio, one of the rubber feet on the radio was missing, and one rubber foot was worn. I had asked Flex for replacement, but they wound up sending me something that didn't match. I found replacement feet to match aftermarket. End result: brand new rubber feet that are a factory match.

Running version 3.3.29. Includes FLEX-6300 with the internal ATU (factory installed), power cord, ethernet cord, quick start guide. No mic is included. I say again, no mic is included. (One was not included when I purchased from Flex.)

Original double boxed shipping carton.

$1,500 obo, plus shipping. Sorry, but U.S. licensed amateurs only.

Payment via PayPal only

Chris N2MCS

Comments

• K0COL
    K0COL Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi, Chris is your Flex sold. You can contact me at k0col@q.com

• n2mcs
    n2mcs Member
    Options
    Flex 6300 w/ATU is still available.

Ship to U.S. licensed radio amateurs only. UPS Ground is <$100 for the continental US, shipping from my address listed in ULS. Will accept PayPal or Venmo. Would consider accepting personal check, assuming check, ship to, and ULS addresses match.

Contact n2mcs@n2mcs.us.

Chris N2MCS
  • Skeeter
    Skeeter Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Is this radio still available? Thanks K7TRD
  • n2mcs
    n2mcs Member
    Options
    > @Skeeter said:
    > Is this radio still available? Thanks K7TRD