Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

It has an Internal Battery Flex 6400M

Hello Guys I have u Flex 6400M And I have the

Next Problem, I turn off the Radio Example

14.275, I go back and turn on the radio again

and When Raised Changes to 14,100, the Other that

does is When I Adjust the Radio Cal Frequency

Offset and then also change to 0, I would appreciate

Your help .

Best Answer

Answers

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

OK, not exactly sure what your subject line has to do with the problem, but is sounds like you might have a problem with corruption in the saved 'persistence' object(s). I would try a hard reset of the radio. If the problem persists, I would then open a Help Desk ticket.

I believe there is a battery in the Flex, but I'm not sure it's the source of your problem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.