Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Initial Audio Setup

I just set up a new remote Flex 6400-based station and have SmartSDR on a new laptop. Headset is a Razer Blackshark V2 gaming headset and I am having problems getting the audio set up. Input (microphone) levels seem low and I'm not being heard. Anyone using this or a similar headset that could share settings or a profile would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Answers

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

Is the headset the default device in windows?

• NG0Z
    NG0Z Member ✭✭
    Yes
  • NG0Z
    NG0Z Member ✭✭
    I am also trying to find the compression and other microphone settings
  • NG0Z
    NG0Z Member ✭✭
    Ha ha a restart finally fixed it for me. Thanks for the replies.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.