Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Q5 Signal Transverters for Sale: 144 and 432

Gray F
Gray F Member ✭✭
Q5 Signal L432-28HP transverter, purchased from Q5 Signal in June 2019, mint condition, never used!! 50 watt version, 28 MHz IF. Purchased along with a 144 version (also for sale) with the idea to connect to a Flex 6600M for satellite work, but have never done it, need to downsize. Includes power cable and manual. $ 399 + shipping UPS or USPS

Q5 Signal 144-28-HP150 transverter, 150 watt, purchased from Q5 Signal in June 2019, mint condition, never used!! 150 watt high power version, 28 MHz IF. Includes power cable and manual. $ 475 + shipping UPS or USPS

PayPal or certified check please.

Comments

• N0EG
    N0EG Member ✭✭

What IF/RF/PTT options did you purchase?

Thanks! Josh - N0EG

• Gray F
    Gray F Member ✭✭
    Hi Josh. They are configured for split IF (for 6600), but can be changed internally for common IF. The main RF side is common set-up with the relay. PTT to ground. The levels are set for the Flex, but are changeable too. I have another fellow interested, first refusal, but not sold just yet. FYI only. Thanks for checking.
  • Gray F
    Gray F Member ✭✭

Josh, my first person interested has declined due to international shipping. Let me know if any interest. Thanks. 73, Gray

• Ken Wells
    Ken Wells Community Manager admin

Gary,

If I hadn't already bought both a 144 and a 432, I would be interested!

Decent used prices. My brand new L144-28HP75 Watt with Common IF and Common RF and high stability OX set me back $729 plus shipping, back in June, 2021!

And I just paid $420 (shipped) for a used 432-28 25 Watt common IF, Common RF version a few months ago.

If they are in A1 condition, someone may be getting a good deal!

Good luck

• Gray F
    Gray F Member ✭✭

@Ken Wells Thanks. Yes, A1 condition, actually NEVER used, shame on me!!! I got them in 2019, and never have gotten my antennas up, never tested, and sold my 6600M a few weeks ago (still have my 6600 however). 73, Gray

• Roger
    Roger Member ✭✭

Good morning,

I'll take them both if they are still available. I can PayPal today or overnight mail a bank check so you save the PayPal fees if you prefer. Shipment will be to Falmouth, Maine 04105 to calculate shipping costs.

My plan is satellite work just like you had in mind.

73 and good DX,

de Roger, NK1I

• Gray F
    Gray F Member ✭✭

Both units SOLD. Thanks all. 73, WX4F