Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DOES ANYBODY KNOWS IF v3.3.32 CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS IN REMOTE OPERATION?

Options

Best Answer

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Nothing here, several users around...

Answers

• konstantinos
    Options
    DOES ANYBODY KNOWS IF v3.3.32 CAN CAUS PROBLEMS IN REMOTE OPERATION?
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I haven't heard of problems and I run mine all the time remote and all work great.

I did have to re-sign in to SmartLink on my laptop for some reason but that had nothing to do with SSSR V3.3.32.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

That is the version I am on. No issues.

I always recommend that you have access to your remote network either via PC that you can Remote Desktop to or a VPN. It really helps when trying to solve a remote issue and you are away for a long time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.