Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

new Array Solutions Power Master II wattmeter with two 3 KW couplers

David Decoons, wo2x
David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
edited September 2022 in The Flea Market

Hi All

I ordered a new Array Solutions Power Master II watt meter and two 3 KW couplers back in the beginning of February 2022. It was backordered for over 4 months.

In the meantime, I purchased a different wattmeter and forgot about the Array Solutions order. It arrived while I was away on June 12th (they shipped without letting me know it was ready to ship).

I am selling this new wattmeter with the two couplers. Perfect for a Flex SO2R configuration as the meter can be set to bridge both couplers and it will automatically show power from whichever coupler is active. (A or B side of PGXL or ANT1 or ANT2 of Flex radio).

The package includes the Power Master II meter, two 3 KW calibrated couplers, DC power cable for meter, and two 1/4" phono to phono cables to connect couplers to meter. I will also include copy of invoice showing ship date for warranty purposes.

NOTE - The couplers are NEW even though someone at Array hand wrote 3-29-2020 on the couplers. The only thing I can think of is they had couplers in stock for a while. I have emailed Jay at Array Solutions for confirmation these are new and have full warranty. Prospective buyers can also reach out to Jay directly to confirm.

New cost is $799.99 + shipping for package. I am selling the package for $675 + actual shipping. A savings of $125

Dave wo2x

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x

Answer from Jay at Array Solutions is the date is the calibration date the sensors were calibrated. He made a large batch of couplers back then. The couplers are new.

Dave wo2x

• NoelW
    NoelW Member
    I see this listing is over 2 months old now, is it still available?
  • David Decoons, wo2x

Sorry, should have marked it as sold.

What happened is I had one on backorder for 4 months. In between I got an LP700 and forgot about the PM2 order. Array shipped it without notifying me and a box arrived while I was away. So that is why I didn’t return it.

Dave wo2x

This discussion has been closed.