Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Processor greyed out

I cannot control the Processor while using SmartSDR for windows. It is greyed out. Is this normal?

Comments

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭

Is your AF source set to MIC?

Is the radio in a voice mode such as SSB or AM?

MIC+SSB/AM it should be controllable (button lit). But with other inputs or non-voice modes such as as DIG/CW it will be greyed out.

• K6JV
    K6JV Member ✭✭

I am using the Smart SDR in the Smart Control mode with my Maestro. The PC has to be selected to enable the microphone and the PROC is greyed out

• K6JV
    K6JV Member ✭✭

Figured it out. Lower panel had mode selected incorrectly. So many options🤬

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.