Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Configure Telnet Connection in FRStack

I have version 3.1.35.65 installed and I do not see where to enter Telnet info for the spot function. Under View -> Options -> there is no "Spot" selection. I see only other spot related entries.

What am I missing?

Answers

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

View/Options/Spots

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

Hi Larry,

Thanks for your reply. Attached is what I see.

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

OK, I think I see what happened.

I had not uninstalled an older version 2 when I installed the version 3. That appears to have left me with the version 2 menu configuration.

I uninstalled v2 and tried the v3 install again.

Now I see the new tabs under the options selection.

Thanks!

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭

Thats strange, your using the same version i am, your missing a row of tabs in options.

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

See my previous response.

• Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭

FRStack V2 and V3 can be installed at the same time. They different install folders and have two different ICON names.

FRStack ICON is V2 and FRStack3 ICON is V3.

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭

Thanks for you reply.

Well, perhaps it was my error. I could have sworn that I closed V2 prior to opening V3.

I had a shortcut on the taskbar for V2. I believe I closed V2 and then opened V3 from the Program Files V3 folder location.

It's water under the bridge now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.